Village of Glendale Heights
The Village of Glendale Heights is mandated to make a summary report of the quality of its drinking water. This requirement is done annually in the Village newsletter.
The Village of Glendale Heights' water supply has met or exceeded standards for water quality and contaminant levels.
Questions regarding water quality should be directed to Jeff McCumber, Water and Sewer Foreman at 630.260.6040.
Click here for the 2012 full Water Quality Report for the Village of Glendale Heights (pdf Format).
Other resources available:
- United States Groundwater Section Web Site at http://usgs.gov
- Illinois Environmental Protection Agency at 217.785.4787
- United States Safe Drinking Water Hot Line at 800.426.4791
- DuPage Water Commission at 630.834.0100
- City of Chicago Department of Water Management at 312.744.6635