Residents can register to vote through the Village of Glendale Heights Clerk's Office. Residents also have the option of registering to vote at DuPage County
Board of Elections, Library, Driver's License Facilities, and State Offices.
You will be able to vote for county officers, in local election, for school
board issues, or in fire district elections.
Call the Village Clerk's Office at 630.260.6000 for more information, or click here to visit DuPage County Election Commission.
You need to register to vote if you have:
- Moved. A new address requires that your voter registration information be updated.
- Changed your name. If you have gotten married or changed your name for any other reason, you new name must be registered in the County Clerk's office before your are eligible to vote again.
- Turned 18 years of age by the next election. You do not need to be 18 to register--the law only requires that you be 18 by the date of the next election.
- Never been registered. Now is the time! To register: You must have 2 forms of identification that contain a picture,one of which must show your current address, signature.
Registration for voting closes approximately 30 days prior to an election,
dependent on the date of the election, and reopens 2 days after an
* For further information, you may contact the Village Clerk's Office at 630.260.6000, or call the DuPage County Election Commission at 630.407.5600, or visit their website at www.dupageelections.com.
Exercise Your Right To Vote!