300 Civic Center Plaza
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
The Water Billing Division is open during regular business hours. To reach the Water Billing Division, please call at 630.260.6010, or email us by clicking here.
To establish water service, a water deposit application including a $75.00 deposit is required. Water Deposit Applications for rental properties require the signature of the owner.
Water Deposit Application (pdf)
How can I pay my Water Bill?
Your water bill may be paid online conveniently (24 hours/7 days a week), or dropped in the payment collection box, location in front of the Civic Center building or inside the building
adjacent to the Administrative Services counter, or in person at the Administrative Services counter of Village Hall or by US mail.
Online Payment Options:
You may pay your water bill online conveniently 24 hours/7 days a week by credit/debit card. There is no transaction fee charged for this service. Auto payment is also available with your registration. Auto
Payment will withdraw your monthly payment on the due date directly from your checking, savings, debit or credit card.
Click here to register or Create an Account for on-line payments.
If you are already registered for on-line payment, simply access your account and follow the instructions for auto-payment. Contact Water Billing at 630.260.6010 with any questions or assistance in
registering. For security reasons, no credit/debit payment may be accepted over the phone.
Payment Collection Box:
You may drop your bill payment in the Payment Collection Box located at the circular drive in the front of the Village Hall building (300 Civic Center Plaza). The collection box is silver and identified
for water bill and parking ticket payments. Another collection box is located inside the building, adjacent to the Administrative Services counter. These payments are collected daily during regular
business hours for processing.
Your water bill may be paid in person at the Administrative Services counter, located on the 1st floor of the Village Hall building (300 Civic Center Plaza) during regular business hours.
You may mail payments to:
Village of Glendale Heights, Attn: Water Billing
300 Civic Center Plaza
Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Other important reminders:
- Please avoid late payment penalties and submit your payment on or before the due date.
- Bills are due on the twentieth day following the billing date.
- A ten percent (10%) penalty is assessed on unpaid bills after the twentieth day.
- An additional Ten Dollar ($10) late fee is assessed on unpaid bills after the thirty-fifth day.
- A one and a half percent (1.5%) per month penalty is assessed on unpaid bills after thirty five days.
- Reconnect fees - $50 for water during business hours.
- Reconnect fees - $125 after business hours.
- NSF Payments - Any accounts with payments returned shall be assessed an additional $20 fee and may be scheduled for shut-off.
Subsequent payments may be in cash, money order or credit or debit card.
- Unpaid Bills - The Village reserved the right to disconnect service for non-payment of bill. If your billing shows an amount with a previous balance due, your account will receive
additional late fees and may be in jeopardy to be disconnected. If service is disconnected, a turn on fee of $50 ($125 if after 3pm) will be added to the
account. Total amount due must be paid before services will be resumed.
Residential Water Rates
RESIDENTIAL WATER RATES - Effective May 1, 2015
|| Rate (Per Month)
|LOCAL WATER DELIVERY
||$7.50 (Flat Rate)
|TOTAL AVG. COST OF WATER BILL AT 7.5 TG
For additional rate information, please contact the Water Billing Division at 630.260.6010.
Final or Close-Outs
To obtain a final water bill and close an account, you must contact Water Billing at 630.260.6010 providing an actual meter reading from the water meter located inside the home.
What can customers do if they are experiencing financial difficulty and are unable to pay their bill?
Most importantly and to avoid additional cost in late fees and the potential of service disconnection, do not ignore your bill. The Village will make payment arrangements for past due balances. If you have any questions regarding payment arrangements, please contact our Water Billing Department at 630.260.6010.
Here are a few tips to conserve water usage:
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth. You conserve up to 9 gallons of water per brushing.
- Don't ignore potential leaks of faulty toilet valves. Check for leaks and fix them immediately. A small leak can waste a lot of water and cost you money.
- Toilets use 5-7 gallons with each flush. Install a displacement device to conserve water. This is as simple as placing a plastic bottle filled with water in the tank. This will conserve about 1-2 gallons per flush.
....for more tips, check out our Goes Green pages!